Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel_martin_a
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I can´t have a vertical scrollbar on a image in a text box

Hi all.

I have a text box that I have set the properties to display a png image (very large).

I enabled Vertical scrollbar, but not appear on it.

QlikView Version 12.20.20800.0

I attach the files.

Please, can you help me.

Thanks.

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

I think it's not possible to combine both features (picture and scrollbars). An alternatively might be to use an extension for it, for example the website/iFrame extension (should be by the native Qlik extensions) or something like the customized textbox from Stefan Walter. Another way would be just to display these data within a table and/or to show these information in another way - most data seems to be quite redundant.

- Marcus

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe Marcus was correct, from what I can tell from the Help, things appear to be working as expected:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Text%20Object.h...

Vertical Scrollbar:
If this check box is marked a vertical scroll bar will be added to the text object when its text content is too long to be displayed within the given area.

The text in your case should not be too long as it is just your text to point to the location of the image...  Hopefully this makes sense as far as explanation of why things are behaving as they are...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.