Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have to create a graph where the "Label" is displaying next to number

I have to create a graph where the "Label" is displaying next to number on the graph.

Lets take a example;

In picture Sales1, there is nothing showing on the measure for the Sales figure. However client want to show the test "Sales" on the graph (like figure Sales has).

Can we do that in qlikview, I know it is possible in different tool like MicroStrategy? Please let me know.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Yes its possible in Qlikview as well!

On the Presentation tab of the chart > Text in Chart (lower right corner) > click Add button and write Sales. You may enter a value to rotate the text in any direction. Else, click on the chart: hold down Ctrl + Shift to get red borders around sub-objects in the chart - and your imagination is then the limit

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Yes its possible in Qlikview as well!

On the Presentation tab of the chart > Text in Chart (lower right corner) > click Add button and write Sales. You may enter a value to rotate the text in any direction. Else, click on the chart: hold down Ctrl + Shift to get red borders around sub-objects in the chart - and your imagination is then the limit

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Yes it is possible.

Go to presentation tab of chart properties- > You will find the text in chart. Click on Add.

Type the text and enter 270 at Angle(degree). Increase font size by clicking on font button.

Now once you click ok, you will find the text in chart.

Now to place it on proper location you have to click on chart and press shift + ctrl at the same time and then same time you can pick the text and place it anywhere you want.

Have a look at the attached example.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!