Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

Not applicable

Images in server problem

Hi, Does someone know why images aren’t displayed in pivot tables when opening the qlickview document through the web server? I have a pivot Table which contrasts the actual VS Target and shows a traffic light depending on the comparison. When I load the dashboard through qlickview, images are shown:

1.png

If I change the view to web view, I can see the images too:

2.png

But when I open the file in theinternet explorer, a text is displayed instead of an image (in representation options I have selected image) :

3.png

Thanks a lot in advanced!!

7 Replies
advait_thakur
Contributor III

Re: Images in server problem

Hi,

Seems something strange..

Will you please check the Display Option.. in > Expression Tab > Choose Representation as Image.

Also Drag your column line little more and increase the width and see the changes.

Thanks

Advait

advait_thakur
Contributor III

To add more +

Please choose Keep Aspect in Image Formating. (Located in Expressions tab > below Display Option)

Thanks,

Advait

Not applicable

My Qlikview application was already configured following these instructions and it didn't work.

advait_thakur
Contributor III

Will you please check the version and SR number !!

Not applicable

Yes, I am using QV 11 SR1

thank you

Not applicable

What browser are you using?  have you tried both the Ajax and the ie plugin clients?

Not applicable

Hi Felim,

We are all developers and cannot manage the Server side. Could you please confirm me that both plugins are from server side and not a developing problem in order to ask for it?

Thanks.

Community Browser