Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pgriffiths
Creator
Creator

Incident Flow chart.

Hi all,

I have been trying to create a chart that shows the number of times incidents have been assigned to and from a selected team.

I have a table with records of FromTeam and ToTeam.

So if HR assigned an incident to IT and IT assigned it to Onsite, it should look like the following.

FromTeam

ToTeam

HRIT
ITOnsite

If I select for the chart to show IT, I want to see a chart showing all the FromTeam on the left, IT in the middle and ToTeam on the right with lines connecting them.

I tried changing the above data into the following also.

FromTeamTeamNameToTeam
HRIT
ITOnsite

There are a lot more FromTeam's and ToTeam's in the dataset I am using, so here is a longer version with more team names.

FromTeamTeamNameToTeam
HRIT
ITOnsite
OnsiteIT
ITAssetManagement
AssetManagementIT
ITOnsite

I thought a Parallel Coordinate Chart would do this but have been unable to get it to work with either dataset, as I am unsure how to setup the Node_Percent and Line_Percent.

I have been looking through examples but found it difficult to understand how to amend the code.

Is there a better way to do this or is the Parallel Coordinate Chart the best way?.

I'm quite new to qlikview and have been trying to get this working and looking through the site for a couple of days now before posting this question.

Many thanks.

0 Replies