Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Incorporate textboxes into straight table objects?

Hi,

I have a straight table object in my current document and because I could not figure out a better way to do certain things, I worked with textboxes which are positioned inside the cells and inbetween the rows of the table and which are in the foreground while the table itself is in the background.

Is there a way to do something like the "grouping" we know from MS Excel so that when I copy the entire object to another sheet or even another document, those textboxes will remain in their exact location?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's no grouping of objects. What you can do is lasso the objects ('draw' a rectangle around the objects with the mouse) to select them. You can then copy the objects and paste them on another sheet or in another document. The positions of the objects on the sheet should be preserved.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's no grouping of objects. What you can do is lasso the objects ('draw' a rectangle around the objects with the mouse) to select them. You can then copy the objects and paste them on another sheet or in another document. The positions of the objects on the sheet should be preserved.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand