Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.
Something strange is happening to pie charts in a client. It works normally on qlikview desktop, even on webview, as shown in the image below:
nevertheless, only some pieces of the pie is shown when it is opened through the access point:
does anyone have any idea how to get this fixed?
I've tried different browsers but get the same result.
Thanks in advance!
Go to Solution.
I can't reproduce this using 11.20.12852.0409.10 (running Windows 2008 R2 x64) using Chrome 43 and IE11.
Seems like you are running 11.20 SR3 on the server and 11.20 SR 7 on development machine ( while I've tested with SR11).
Have you considered upgrading both machines to the latest SR? Or at least to the same SR?
I've tried to find something in the bug database, but haven't found anything similar.
I would suggest to contact Qlik support.
Interesting, haven't seen this before myself.
But I am also rarely using this style, does this happen also with different styles?
Which version of QV are you running?
edit: Just out of curiosity, what happens if you scroll the legend down or enlarge the y-size of the chart?
I've noticed that it shows only the slices that are shown in the legend.
any chance that you could upload the qvw in question? Also, which client are you using?
I am using QV Server version 11.20.12018.0, QV desktop version 11.20.12451.0 SR7 x64.
I had the same curiosity and scrolled down the legend, but nothing changed:
I increased the size of the chart, so it shows more entities without the need of scrolling down - nothing changes:
Then I changed the style, and it gets even stranger:
(different style from webview):
(different style from browser):
(different style #2):
using common style and using standard fixed colors (webview):
using common style and using standard fixed colors (browser):
I am applying a limit of 15 entities, not 4:
Here is a more detailed info on the client:
I am developing with QV desktop version 11.20.12451.0 SR7 x64, and I've tried the browsers Internet Explorer 8.0.7600 and Firefox 38.0.5 to no good.
I am attaching a reduced and scrambled version of the qvw, in which the problem persists.
If you need any more information just let me know and I'll be glad to provide them.
thanks for taking the time to try it out, I will now do as you suggested and upgrade everything to the latest SR and then post the results.
Good news guys,
after upgrading both server and desktop to the latest SR, the pie charts are being shown normally:
Thanks for the time!