Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is It Possible filter in one expression with the value got it in other one?

Regards,

I want to apply a filter in one expression with the value got it in other one.

For example I have a expression like: fractile(AMOUNT,0.95)

And in other expression I want to know how much registers there are greater than the value get previous.

I have this: =Aggr(count({<AMOUNT={'>=$(=fractile(AMOUNT,0.95))'}>}ACCOUNT_NUMBER),SIC)

The value that I am getting is greater than the total fracile of the chart, and not with the greater than the dimension.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Script changes:

Authorizations:

LOAD RowNo() as UniqueIdentifier,

AMOUNT,

CONFIRMED_FRAUD,

SIC,

SIC_MCC

FROM

(qvd);

Expressions:

1) =Sum(Aggr(If(AMOUNT >= Fractile(TOTAL <SIC, SIC_MCC> AMOUNT,0.95), 1, 0),SIC, SIC_MCC, UniqueIdentifier))

2) =Sum(Aggr(If(AMOUNT >= Fractile(TOTAL <SIC, SIC_MCC> AMOUNT,0.99), 1, 0),SIC, SIC_MCC, UniqueIdentifier))

You may already have a uniqueidentifier field in which case you won't need to create a new one. But if there isn't one then you can use RowNo() to create one.

With Selection

Capture.PNG

Without Selection

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

19 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this using if statement:

=Count(Aggr(If(AMOUNT >= Fractile(AMOUNT, 0.95), ACCOUNT_NUMBER), SIC))

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. But it doesn't work, It shows me zero.

sunny_talwar

What is your chart's dimensions and what dimension are you trying to check the Fractile information on?

Not applicable
Author

My dimension is a Category (Code), and for each one I calculate the fractile in an expression, and in other one I want to know how much registers there are greater than that fractile value.

sunny_talwar

I don't know how Category(Code) and register are related to the current expression, but try this may be

=Count(Aggr(If(AMOUNT >= Fractile(TOTAL <registers> AMOUNT, 0.95), ACCOUNT_NUMBER), Category (Code), registers))

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, For me registers mean how many transactions there are.

He are a print screen:

Dimension: SIC

Expression: P_95 = fractile(Amount, 0.95)

Expression: =Aggr(count({<AMOUNT={'>=$(=fractile(AMOUNT,0.95))'}>}ACCOUNT_NUMBER),SIC)

print.png

sunny_talwar

I think this should work, if it doesn't would you be able to provide a sample?

=Count(Aggr(If(AMOUNT >= Fractile(TOTAL <SIC, SIC_MCC> AMOUNT, 0.95), ACCOUNT_NUMBER), SIC, SIC_CC, Amount))

Not applicable
Author

print.png

sunny_talwar

May be this:

So in this example the count would be 21078? since second row is the only one where we have total fractile smaller than the row's fractile?