Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to make drop down in Qlikview

Dear all,

I want to make a drop down in qlikview , when one box is drill downed then the next drop down header should come down to it.

Example of a screen shot from .net Application is there .

Please Suggest me if i can make the same in Qlikview, Need Help

Regards,

Pranav

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pranav,

In qlikview that sort of thing is not sure available.

But I have a workaround. you can use the Multibox for your issue in a tricky.

Please find the attachment

Good Luck

Regards,

Nitin Jain

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your reply,

Yes i can use Multi Box for drill down but how can i make the next header of multi box to go down as i open the first header

Please could you suggest is there any way that i can achieve it. With any other method like by writing macro.

Regards,

Pranav

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nitin,

Ok can you help me if i click in first header then the drop down should show me other headers.

Same as it is in the given attached file.

Please anyone suggest an answer.

Regards,

Pranav

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

May be I am not able to understand you. could you be more elaborate about it.

May be then I can help you.  ! !

Regards,

Nitin Jain

Not applicable
Author

Ok think i have to expand an Object.

If a Header is there then i want to expand it so if i click on the header it shows me other data files inside it.

Same as that in the Attached file which i have provided.

Ok Can we do some thing like if in Single sheet i click on any Object it takes me to a particluar place or Bottom of the Sheet.

Regards,

Pranav

sridhar240784
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

As far as i know, You can design you multibox in 3 ways. Have alook at attached application.

Hope this helps you.

-Sridhar

Not applicable
Author

Pranav,

I have also worked in dot net but u can't get everything of dot net here and i thing multibox is the only best way you can use to solve your requirement.

thanks

Lavi

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for your reply,

Ok as per your Design 2 if i click on Region then RegionCode Haeder is not visible and if i Click on RegionCode Sales Header is Not Visible.

Can we make some thing like if i click on Region then the Regioncode Header should come below the Data of Region.

Regards,

Pranav

Not applicable
Author

Dear Harleen,

Thanks for your reply.

Ok Can we do some thing like if in Single sheet i click on any Object it takes me to a particluar place or Bottom of the Sheet.

Regards,

Pranav