Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard_cioci
Creator
Creator

Is it possible to prevent objects being moved only when the qvw is published to the server?

I was wondering if it possible to allow users to move objects normally when working with a qvw file, or an admin for that purpose, and only to restrict movement of objects when it is published to the server through ajax to users?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Richard!

I don't know if I understood:

To avoid the objects to be moved, you can uncheck the "Move/Size Sheet Objects" on the Security tab of the Sheet Properties. Check the "Apply to all Sheets" to extend this to all objects of the QVW.

On the Document Properties, on the Security tab, if you check the "Admin Override Security" than the admin users will move the objects, even the option "Move/Size Sheet Objects" is UNchecked.

Hope this helps!

Marcello

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Richard!

I don't know if I understood:

To avoid the objects to be moved, you can uncheck the "Move/Size Sheet Objects" on the Security tab of the Sheet Properties. Check the "Apply to all Sheets" to extend this to all objects of the QVW.

On the Document Properties, on the Security tab, if you check the "Admin Override Security" than the admin users will move the objects, even the option "Move/Size Sheet Objects" is UNchecked.

Hope this helps!

Marcello

richard_cioci
Creator
Creator
Author

Did not know I could do this

Thanks