Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

Issues with Axis Using Animate and stacked bar chart

Hello-

I have a business retirement to animate . When I use it and leave the Min/Max of the Axis to default on its own, I get pretty extreme values.

I can make the max a static number, but in this situation is there a better way to deal with this, to make it more dynamic?

Right now the Axis is defaulting to the total for all of the animate dimension values, and it doesn't seem to realize it needs to cycle through the values.

I am on version 12.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The Log Scale helps a bit, the only other thing of which I can think would be to set the Max value using an expression which calculates your highest value...  Just FYI too, we have not supported 12.00 track for year and a half now, so you likely want to get off that track, 12.20 and later are the supported tracks currently, but 12.20 will be dropping out this coming November.  Sorry I do not have something better for you.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.