Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Keep disconnecting when using plugin

Hi,

Is this a bug or some parameter to be set on server?

When i'm connecting via plugin, i keep disconnecting in very short interval also i set time out at 60 mins.

I'm on V11 SR1

what could it be?

14 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I've managed to get this working by using QV11 SR2 instead of the update.  I shall raise this with QlikTech support.

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Hi Steve,

I got the confirmation the patch is ready.

it's said to fix defect case 00142309.

But i have no info about this case.

If you have the info, could you share here?

This released is built on SR2, build: 11440.

Could you also try it out?

I will update the status here after i deploy it in production.

Thanks.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Nick,

I have no more information at this time - but I have raised the issue with QlikTech, so will happily share what they come back with.  I noted that Update 2 is now available - but I am not going to be able to apply that release at that client site to test it.

Would be interested in hearing how you get on with it though.

-Steve

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Nick - I've had a call from QlikTech.  They confirm that the Update 2 should fix the issues I was having also and that they strongly reccomended upgrading.

Incidentally, the number you quoted doesn't look like an issue number though - rather your personal support case number (mine was a few higher than yours).

Hope not too many people fell foul of this one, Update 1 was only available for a couple of weeks, so hopefully not.

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Steve, thanks for the confirmation.

I think you are right, should be a ticket, as i am just QT customer. i don't get support directly from them.

Anyway, I am going to test the release.

but i found this -http://community.qlik.com/message/286861#286861

real demotivating.

I wont be able to provide update maybe until Jan, as we are doing WW deployment, and dec, due to xmas, some holidays here and there.

I keep you posted.