Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Layout of the background colour of title in a pivot table

Hi everyone

I have created a table almost just like I wan it.

My only problem is the background colour of the title in the table. It seems like the background colour is divided by a grey colour at the bottom and a white colour at the top. I just want it to be ALL white. I feel like I have tried all the possibilities in the properties menu - and I can't find a way to change it to white.

Anybody knows?? (I know the table below is  stretched, but it was just so you are able to see the title properly)

e.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Go to layout tab

try to set using Inactive Caption and Active Caption Background Color and Text Color

Also,

Go to Settings >> Document Properties >> Styling Mode = Advanced

>> Sheet Object Style = Plain (NOT GLASS)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Go to layout tab

try to set using Inactive Caption and Active Caption Background Color and Text Color

Also,

Go to Settings >> Document Properties >> Styling Mode = Advanced

>> Sheet Object Style = Plain (NOT GLASS)

Not applicable
Author

goto layout tab, make the background of both active and inactive caption to White.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It disappeared when I chose the sheet object style to be plain in stead of glass  Thank you so much!

But I want to ask how to set inactive caption and active caption background color?? It seems like I don't have that possibility??

x.png

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Go to Caption Tab... You will find them there..