Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Left align labels inside barchart

Hello,

Is it possible to align labels to the left when my values are inside the bar chart?

I have managed to get the values plotted inside the bar chart as I wanted, but the label is not obviously not in centered along all the bar chart, just centered with the bar where the number is inside.

So, it would be maybe nice to align the number to the left instead of center, can this be done?

pic.png

Cheers,

Niko

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Niko,

By default the numbers inside are showing on center of line. If you want do it you need 2 expressions. See attached.

Regards!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
pipuindia99
Creator III
Creator III

There is a way, instead of putting the values in Bar you can add those expressions in Text in Chart box and align the numbers to start of the Bar. so that the numbers will be in left always.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Niko,

By default the numbers inside are showing on center of line. If you want do it you need 2 expressions. See attached.

Regards!

Not applicable
Author

Hello Manuel,

This works otherwise perfectly, but when I try to set the number format, I only get 0,00

Cheers,

Niko

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Niko,

I am using Dual function, get format on expression and set on number Expression Default.

Dual(Num(Sum(Expression1),'#.##0'),0)

Regards!

Not applicable
Author

Ahh, it had to be inside the dual.. I tried to put it outside of the dual()

Now I only have to get the percent mark in place there too.. But thank you very much!

Cheers,

Niko

Not applicable
Author

Got that % also there.. Had to be also inside dual(), heh!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Niko,

if you want on %, then Dual(Num(Sum(Expression1),'#.##0 %'),0)

Regards!!!