Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Line Chart Color Coding Issue

Hi Team,

I've line chart(Added Circle as Symbol) with 'Year' as Dimension and 'Sum(Sales)' as Measure . when I selected one year it displays last four years data.My requirement is selected year sales are less than previous year it has to show Red color for that year line as shown in image. Issue  is the end of the line chart also display red if the line is red but it displays as green. Color code is given in Expression tab->Background color as

=if(yearend(max([Year1]),-1)=yearend(max([Year]),-2) ,

if(

$(Sales_YTD)-$(Sales_PrevYTD)>0,

RGB(0,176,80), RGB(192,0,0)),

RGB(0,176,80)

)

Please any one help me for resolving this issue.
LIne1.png

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you mean your expression to refer to Year1 and Year? Or is that just a typo.

I suggest that you post your application or a representative sample to get more accurate and useful help.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Year1 and  Year

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hmm - is that a yes or a no? There are two separate fields? Post your model or sample please.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes I've year1 and year fields.

Thank you  Jonathan Dienst for your quick response .I got the solution for this.