Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator

Line Chart Dimension Color Problem

I am facing a problem regarding Line Chart Design. I am creating Day wise Value in line chart where the dimension is Day. Now I want to coloring all sunday as red.I want resolve this problem in many way, but it doesnt solved. And I also convert the line chart to a straight table for testing; hence the sunday colour changed in the straight table.What I have done has been attached into a .qvw file. If anyone have the solution then please share... 

5 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

See this i have done in the Chart

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Have a look at the application.

Cheers

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello kaushik,

Thank you for your reply.But this application is not in accord with my requirement. What I actually need is - to colour the dimension that is for example- in the bar chart the day 2,9,16.23,30 are Sunday and only these days are needed to be shown in red colour and other days would be black colour.

This is my exact requirement.

Please provide me a possible solution if you can.

Thanking You.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I guess you have done that part.

I also tried and its not showing in Barchart but if you convert the chart into straight table it shows properly.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki    

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

See this sample it working for Straight table