Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

Not applicable

Line Chart

I am trying to make this unique line chart.  It essentially is two lines each line has a min value, a maximum value and a current value represented with different icons.  Min and Max are dots on the end and the triangle is the current value which is a different color.  I drew this out on paper what I am trying to do and am having difficulty.  When a record comes into Qlik the fields are Item, Max Value, Min Value, Current Value.  We can have several items normally only two or three.

Thanks for any help.

test.jpg

7 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Line Chart

test1.JPG

I have gotten further on the problem. I just need help figuring out how to connect the two dots.

vikasmahajan
Honored Contributor III

Very Nice Presentation !!!

balrajahlawat
Esteemed Contributor

like this?

if you want to just connect lines then go head enable the line and symbol together that should do

MVP
MVP

Check this.

ttt.png

Note: 'Has Error Bars' feature has been used to achieve the same

Tresesco,

I just remove the tick mark from "Has Error Bars" option and applied again. It's not working now. If I press apply button the tick mark automatically disappeared from the "Has Error Bars" option. What could be the reason?

MVP
MVP

Unchecking 'Has Error Bars' and pressing Apply, causes resetting the  'Error Above' and 'Error Below'.  To make it work again, set expressions like:

Error Above : MaxRad-MinRad-1

Error Below : 1

Community Browser