Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor

Linear Gauge in Straght Table

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if it is possible to make that the second segment of the Linear Gauge in Straght Table moves according to the dimension of the straight table.

In the example that I enclose you can see that the values ​​of the colored segments are always the same, but if I click on a value of Priority updates.

thanks

9 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Marco,

Could you please clear excatly you are looking for?

I think you cant move the cloured segments, it behaves acoording to the dimension values.

marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Excat (sorry for my bad english).

I would make sure that the segments are adapted to the dimension (in the example Priority).

thanks

Not applicable

Yes

marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorry, but I don't understad your "Yes".

In the example the segments are the same in the four value of the dimension Prioriy, but for me it's no right.

I want that the second segment begin where is the arrow and if I qlik on one value of the dimension it works.

See the picture

dd.bmp

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm not sure to have understood well what you need, but if you want to change the size of the red part or/and green part, you can do it.

For that go to "Properties" of the graphic then in the label "Expression" you click on parameters of the gauge and then uncheck "automatic width of segments" and then you can use a fix number or calculate the size of each segment.

screen.jpg

marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have done this, but I think that the gauge calculate the average and not the single value for each value of the dimension.

In then example I have this:

ddd.bmp

but I would like this one:

dddd.bmp

and this is the properties:

dddddd.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Otherwise you can choose the second option for the indicator mode ("fill till a value") and delete the second segment  and you will have this:

capture.JPG

marcobombo
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks, good solution.

Not applicable

I'm having the same problem

I set to "fill to value" option  with one segment

i would like that the gauge color will change according the value

how it can be done?