Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Load Priority Order

Hi all,

is it possible to specify a load priority order of tables?

I have three tables in one sheet and two of them take under a second to calculate/load while the third takes about 20 seconds.

At the moment the third table is calculated / loaded first. The other two tables can't be calculated until Qlikview has finished the calculations of the third table.

Is it possible to prioritize the calculation of the first two tables?

Thanks in advance,

Vic

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

It´s not possible to do that.

You can put a button that enables a variable that could be used into 3rd table to only be calculated when the user clicks into that button

View solution in original post

6 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I am not sure if that is possible... Can you elaborate a little with some sample data?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't have access to Qlikview right now, but simply put:

1) I have 3 tables.

2) I want to specify which table gets calculated first.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Also: The tables are not dependent on each other. They simply happen to be on the same sheet. So the calculation order does not matter from a technical perspective. But I'd like to give my users the chance to study the results of the two "fast-calculated" tables while the third one still calculates.

marcus_sommer

The generell execution-order within the script is from top to bottom and from left to right (exeptions are preceeding loads and sub-routines). This meant you could just use cut & paste of your load-statements to change their execution-order.

- Marcus

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

It´s not possible to do that.

You can put a button that enables a variable that could be used into 3rd table to only be calculated when the user clicks into that button

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

alright, thanks!