Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Locked fields in List Box

I am hoping someone can give me some pointers with Locked fields in List Boxes.  I have the following layout:

As you can see I locked Status to "Close", BudgetCode to Not "10-8015...","10-8025...","10-8030..." and CustomCategory to "10-8025-0000..." 

I have following lines in my Load script under the Work_Orders tab:

--

--

--

SQL SELECT *
FROM "SDStaging_CDC".dbo.WorkOrder
Where AcctNum = $(DudeAccNumb)
and DATEPART(m, ActualCompletionDate) = DATEPART(m, DATEADD(m, -1, getdate()))
AND DATEPART(yyyy, ActualCompletionDate) = DATEPART(yyyy, DATEADD(m, -1, getdate()));

I run this script once a month retrieving the previous months data.  It was running perfectly until this month when the list box changed to:

The reason is the budget codes I have locked in were not present this month to in cleared the list boxes.  Is there any work around for this situation when there are various in the data set. 

I have attached a copy of my application for your review.  Any help will be welcomed.

Thanks,

David

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

I know there are 'on open' trigger which you might be able to use which can lock field value for you on open. It should work even when the data change, but you need to be consistent with what selections you want in that particular list box. What are you hoping to lock down???

Not applicable
Author

I am hoping to lock down the status of 'Closed Work Orders'. Any but code other than '10-8015*','10-8025*' and '10-8030*'.  Finally but Custom Category field '10-8025........."  The first picture shows the fields that I want to lock down.

David

maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe you can create a bookmark

and on on open (document) apply the bookmark

if I'm not wrong the on open doesn't work in ajax