Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Making the table appear in the same column...

guys, how do I fix this?

I want to be a table like "Company Name"|"Longitude"|"Latitude"|, appearing both at the same company name, not making it 3 times...

please see the Attached file...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I assume the data was created by conctenating Latitude and, separately, Longitude to the Company Name.  If you join instead of concatenate, it should be fine.

Regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If all the three fields available in same table ,then you concatenate of all the three fields together like below

Company Name&'-'&Longitude&'-'&Latitude as Company_Details.

-Jay

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can use a straight table instead of a table box and use Company Name as dimension and two expressions max(Longitude) and max(Latitude).

If you want to fix this in the script it would help if you could show us what the source data looks like. Perhaps using the max function can help there too:

Load [Company Name], firstvalue(Longitude) as Longitude, firstvalue(Latitude) as Latitudde

from ...mysource...

group by [Company Name];

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
abeyphilip
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Are you using a table box?

Try using a straight table with company name as dimension and longitude and latitude as expressions.

Regards,

Abey

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I assume the data was created by conctenating Latitude and, separately, Longitude to the Company Name.  If you join instead of concatenate, it should be fine.

Regards,

Michael

neetu_singh
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Please find the attached qvw, hope it will help you out

Regards

Neetu Singh