Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.
Hey QV Fellows,
iam right now testing my personal QV desktop application and got into a problem i cannot solve on my own.
1. I got a standart excel table with some headers, nothing much
2. I loaded the Excel table into QV, using a Listbox to display the table, important is that is looks exactly like when in the Excel sheet.
3. I need a Filter like an input-field, where i can set a Row e.g. price <= 1000 - i expect QV to filter all records which match that criteria like in an normal Excel Sheet.
Ist that possible and how ? i tried some components, but everything was more like "Select from existing" not fitlering.
You can do it using by:
1) adding a lin in the semicolon;
2) commenting the semicolon;
3) add this code:
WHERE price <= 1000;
Hope it helps.