Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple Currencies

Hi Josh,

I am very new to QlikView and will be going through all of the training in a couple of weeks.  I am following behind an advanced QlikView user.  I have been in it for a couple of months now so between what is already developed and watching videos, I know enough to confuse myself.

We have a with several different charts for calculating and displaying various ROI results from which we are getting currency from different countries.

I want to be able to select a currency and have all of the charts update to that currency.  Is this possible?  Could you give me any direction?

I've tried a few of the things mentioned in this trail but I guess because I still don't know enough, I can't figure out how to create a button/text box that updates the expressions within the charts.

Please let me know what information would be beneficial to assist you in assisting me

Thanks in advance!

Dawn

1 Reply
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Dawn,

I branched your post because it is a new question.

Yes you can do this in QlikView.  Exactly how to you do it will depend on the specifics of your data.  This posting may help you:  Re: Currency Conversion, to multiple choices

If it doesn't then please post some sample data so I (or someone else on the Community) can help you with a solution that fits your specific data.

-Josh

Qlik