cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camilo
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multiple Gauge Chart

Hi, I`m working on temperature data from 4 different cameras and I would like show gauges charts of the 4 cameras at the same time. Untill now I just been able to see 1 camera gauge chart at the same time.

¿Is there any way to see the gauge charts of the 4 cameras at the same time without detaching them?

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

If you are using Qlikview 9 you should be able to create a trellis chart, this displays a different sub chart for each dimension or camera.

Otherwise you can create 4 charts, each one filtered by the specific data for that camera, therefore you won't have to select each camera individually and they will all display their speciac data

To filter each chart for specific camera data use

= Sum( {$<camera={1}>} SalesValue)

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Not applicable

If you are using Qlikview 9 you should be able to create a trellis chart, this displays a different sub chart for each dimension or camera.

Otherwise you can create 4 charts, each one filtered by the specific data for that camera, therefore you won't have to select each camera individually and they will all display their speciac data

To filter each chart for specific camera data use

= Sum( {$<camera={1}>} SalesValue)

camilo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks,

In fact I have the 4 charts (one for each camera) and I would like to have a thermometer (gauge chart) for each one of them, but the 4 thermometer are pointing to the same camera.

Can I have each thermometer pointing, at the same time, to its camera?

PD: I have Qlik View 8.5

Thanks for your help

Not applicable

Can you load the document, or similar sample.

camilo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sorry but I`m very new on this forum and I don´t know how to upload a file, if you give me your email I can send it to you.

Thanks again,

Not applicable

see attached

camilo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Tanks very much I think I attached the file.

Not applicable

can you try again

when you hit the browse option select save on bottom left and then when that window closes select post

camilo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok,

I use the save the last time, I even can download the file I uploaded from the previous post ¿don´t you see it?

I repeated the process saving the file can you see it?

Not applicable

Got the file, will have a look at it later and post it then...