Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple list boxes on one page

I have 12 fields i need displayed as list boxes on a page.

I like the multibox, with the grid style option ticked, but this style is not supported when viewed in a broswer on the server. The multibox without the grid style option looks terrible and the way the text is wrapped means the multibox has to be very wide for it to work effectively.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can best display that many list boxes whilst making the page look un-cluttered and neat?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have been using list boxes inside a container. You can also put containers inside containers. This allows for alot of list boxes to be managed very easily. There are some limitations in regards to formatting options however it keeps the interface clean. Also you don't need show and hide coding.

The image below allows for around 30 input boxes to be displayed without coding

Container.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

You might hide/show the list boxes with a button.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have been using list boxes inside a container. You can also put containers inside containers. This allows for alot of list boxes to be managed very easily. There are some limitations in regards to formatting options however it keeps the interface clean. Also you don't need show and hide coding.

The image below allows for around 30 input boxes to be displayed without coding

Container.png