Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Multiple tab rows at bottom of container

Hi,

I'm using a container with tab at bottom.

Some chart titles are a bit long and I'd like to use two rows of tabs in the container.

Is it possible?

Rgds,

Erich

6 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I think you can rename the lables of the objects you have placed in container.

In container properties ->  General tab -> Find the lable for Selected Object.

You can use lable as "='something somethin' & chr(10) &'something'"

At my place it just shows text as it is. Ideally it should evaluate it as an expression.

Hope it works at your side.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi, Kaushik

Thanks for your help, but I'd like to increase the number of rows because sometimes I have many charts in a single container and I'd like to have more room for the tabs.

Regards,

Erich

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I couldnt find any way to have milti row tab.

If you have many tabs then you can keep then at left.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable

Is there any way to do this so that it displays on 2 lines Only in the container tab, and not on the chart caption?

azimabadi
Creator III
Creator III

i have the same problem and i need to use variable in label defination, and it's really funny that it shows :

='something somethin' & chr(10) &'something'

as label. it seems that = operator functions here not as in other QV objects.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

If you want to show the variable, just use =variableName - if your variable contains the value. If your variable contains the expression then use =$(Variable Name)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki