cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vins85
Contributor
Contributor

Object Funnel - print

Goodmorning everyone, I have the following problem. When I create a funnel and launch the print, the colors are not kept. Do you have a solution to suggest?

Labels (1)
3 Replies
mrtinsjoao
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can you send a image/picture to understand more what you need ?

Plis.

Vins85
Contributor
Contributor
Author

When I print the report the funnel is not whit the color but It's grey.

I hope that I explain correctly.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Well, the only thing I can find is in Settings\User Preferences\Printing tab where you can force printed objects to black and white...  The odd thing though is the other objects are printing in color, so I do not believe that is the issue here, but I cannot find any chart setting that drops the color, but maybe the hatch pattern is such that it appears as grey, but the odd thing there is I cannot even select the option to not use color.  Any chance you can attach a sample app that shows the same, so I can dig around and try to find what is causing it?  I would think it has to be in the Chart Properies Color tab settings though, only thing that makes sense here.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.