Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Open In same Window Option is not working

Hi,

I am calling one qvw file from another using text box action "Open QlikView Document" with trasfer state and open in same window options turned on.But in access point its not working as expected. the 2nd qvw file is opening in new tab/window.Its not opening in same window.

Is anybody facing same problem?Is this a bug or do i need to change any settings?

I am using QV10 SR6, IE plugin.In Ajax and QV desktop client its working fine.

Thanks for your help inadvance.

4 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This could be a bug because I don't know what has precedence, but there is an option called "Open Document Options" in QV Enterprise Management Console in the section System->Setup->QV Web Servers->QVWS@Servername->AccessPoint.  Make sure the option "Same Window" is selected.

Karl

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I have the same issue and the QEMC settings are already set to Same Window.  But a new window is always launched!

shawnqlikfv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I just upgraded from QV 9 to QV11 and IE plugin and works for me.  However I cannot open a new document under Ajax.  Is this a bug ??

sampada0810
Creator
Creator

Even I am facing the same issue in QV12. The new .qvw is opening in the new window but I want it to open in the same window.

And it is working fine when I am traversing back, i.e. it gets opened in the same window but when firstly I am navigating to new .QVW it is opening in the new window.

Can this be fixed? Any solution??