Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

PIXEL PERFECT REPORTING

Dear All,

How to create pixel perfect reporting in Qlikview , Please find attached file format I want to develop from Qlikview

I came to know from community that we have so many third party tools are available for the same , But same thing we can not achieve through Qlikview ?

Experts Please give your suggestions.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

What do you mean by pixel perfect reporting? Exact format? It seems that your attached format reporting can be done using qlikview pivot table. Isn't it so?

vikasmahajan
Author

but see columns like  how to bring this ?

Gross Sale
QtyValue

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Having a column for Gross Sale spanning two columns for Qty and Value is standard behaviour in a pivot table, as long as either 'Qty' and 'Value' are dimension values of a field which are linked to the dimension value 'Gross Sale' of the upper dimension or two expressions.

I think one issue is probably that you want to show percentages for the target and absolute values for the other columns, so maybe you need to create a (data island) data model with your columns layout, then having one expression that executes the correct stuff in a pick(match() ) context.

There are some examples in the forum how to do this.

If you are really asking for pixel perfect reporting, IMHO QV is not the right tool.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can tweak a bit in the script and get it like attached sample.

vikasmahajan
Author

I thing directly it will not possible but we have some work around like Treseco Said .

Thanks to all

Vikas