Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PROBLEMA CON QLIKVIEW 11 SERVER PROBLEM QV11 SERVER

PROBLEMAS CON QLIKVIEW 11 SERVER SR1

Hola como va!

Tengo un servidor con una maquina virtual tengo instalado windows server 2003.

Tenia instalado qlikview 10 server  y ahora hice el update a qlikview 11 server SR1.

Tambien instale .NET framework 4 que me pedia qlikview 11 server.

Problemas:

1-Despues de instalaer el servidor qv 11 sr1 los jobs de mis aplicaciones cuando se iban a recargar entran en un bug y quedan tildadas y no se recargan.

Nota: reiniciando los 5 servicios de qlikview se destrababan los jobs y se podia volver a recargar.

2-Se reinicio el servidor de windows 2003 y cuando se inicio dejo de funcionar el servicio:

Qlikview Distribution Service

Al iniciarlo tira un error 1067 : el proceso ha terminado de forma inesperada.

Soluciones que probe:

1-Probe el usuario administrador local y el usuario con todos los permisos y nada. no inicia el servicio

2-Probe de reparar la instalacion de qlikview server 2011 y nada sigue sin andar.

3-Probe de reparar el .NET framework 4. y tampoco sigue sin iniciar el servicio no funciona.

Adjunto una imagen del error que muestra el  visor de sucesos de windows server 2003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si alguien sabe como solucionar este problema desde ya muchas gracias:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SERVER PROBLEMS QlikView 11 SR1

Hello how it goes!

I have a server with a virtual machine I have installed Windows Server 2003.

QlikView 10 server was installed and now I did the update to QlikView 11 SR1 server.

Also install. NET Framework 4 asking me QlikView 11 server.

problems:

1-After the server instalaer Nov. sr1 qv the jobs of my applications when recharging would enter a bug and are branded and are not charged.

Note: Restarting the 5 destrababan QlikView services and the jobs could return to recharge.

2-restarted windows server 2003 and when starting the service stopped working:

Qlikview Distribution Service

When you start it throws an error 1067: the process terminated unexpectedly.

Probe solutions:

Probe 1-user local administrator and user with all permissions and nothing. no service starts

2-Probe to repair the installation of QlikView Server 2011 and nothing remains without walking.

3-Probe to repair. NET Framework 4. and also start the service still does not work.

Attached is a picture showing the error event viewer of Windows Server 2003.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem and thank you very much:

3 Replies
GabrielAraya
Employee
Employee

mm muchos BUGS relacionados con procesos de recargas de QVW via QVS o Publisher han sido solucionados en SR2 .. lo puedes probar ..???

Gabriel

Not applicable
Author

kapo gracias por el dato voy a descargar entonces qlikview 11 server SR2 a ver que pasa despues te cuento.

Nos mantenemos en contacto!

rogerioalmeida
Creator
Creator

Good evening everyone,

I did the installation of the SR version: 09 and happened the same situation.

I did the tests mentioned by all of the above and can not solve the problem.

The solution was to install the SR version: 10 so the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps someone else.

Rogério Almeida