Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

Not applicable

Pareto chart reference line

I am creating a Pareto chart with both a line chart(showing accumulation) and a bar chart (showing the numbers). I want to draw a straight line at 80%. How can I do that? Please find attached a screenshot

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pareto chart reference line

See attached example. The reference line is added on the Presentation tab. Is that what you need?


talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
3 Replies

Re: Pareto chart reference line

See attached example. The reference line is added on the Presentation tab. Is that what you need?


talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Re: Pareto chart reference line

Thanks a lot Gysbert. Thats exactly what I wanted.

Funny how one sometime misses a simple thing. I tried 80, 80% and many strings of that kind. None worked. I didnt try a simple 0.8

Not applicable

Re: Pareto chart reference line

Im looking for somtehin like thah, but instead of a line , i want a a new column wich the rows under the accum of the 80% be marked with a value of "A", and then the other 20 % with "B".

All this new values in a newcolumn in the same Straight, or Pivot chart, is it possible?

Community Browser