Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paste container in report

Hello,

I'm trying to drag a container in a report. Unfortunatly it's not working. Dragging other element is working fine.

The container element inctudes a backgrounpicture and a Table element...> so nothing special..

Thx in advance

cheers chesterluck

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

unfortunately - not possible

http://community.qlik.com/thread/60174

Since in the report you will have a static view, you need to include them one by one.

I suggest you get a copy of the objects that are currently inside the container to a new sheet ( that you can hide) and them just add those objects to the report

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Maybe I should add some information in order to understand the background.

The possibilities to design a report in QV are imo very limited. I could not implement the requirements using neither a footer not beginning/abstract options in QV. My idea was to create a container with a textbox(incl a bg-picture) and a table and drag this container into the report.

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Verify in Layout that Allow move/size and copy/clon is checked ,

The container object is like all others so it must work ... if not try on another document with other data

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Alexandros

well move/size ans copy options are chosen. I checkes the differences between table and containerbox objects.

the option ajust size (next to copy option) is chosen in the table objects, but unfortunatly not editable in the container object (greyed out) .

I ve tried it in anothe doc but without any breaktrough

cheers chesterluck

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

any idea?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

unfortunately - not possible

http://community.qlik.com/thread/60174

Since in the report you will have a static view, you need to include them one by one.

I suggest you get a copy of the objects that are currently inside the container to a new sheet ( that you can hide) and them just add those objects to the report