Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie Chart with extra text in Chart

Dear All,

i am creating a Pie Chart on Turnover ( T/O in Cr.) basis, but in pie chart i want to added some extra expression TEXT within the PIE.

The Example file is attached below.

Kindly help

Thanks & Regards,

Jitendra Vishwakarma.

Piechart_with_extra Information.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

you can put no of members in the text part of the expression or another expression...whatever you want; in the number part use turnover

Dual(Sum(NoOfMember),Sum (Turnover))

The problem could be if you want the NoOfMember inside the pie and not outside

See attachment

View solution in original post

7 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

You can use option in the chart properties >> Expressions >> select the expression and (Values on Data Points and Text as Pop-up and tick mark that options.

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Dear Anand,

You did not understand my requirement. the pie chart will create on T/O basis only and top of it i want this count information in the pie chart area permanent ( not as pop-up)

maxgro
MVP
MVP

like this? if yes use dual in expression

1.png

Not applicable
Author

No. this is also not my requirement, my requirement is:

i have a table with straigh table with one Dimension "Order Type"

and two expression  1 : No. of Members

2 : Turnover ( T/O)

Now my requirement is :

i want to create a PIE Chart on basis of Dimension "Order Type" and Expression "Turnover" only. ( This is fine no Issue on this) .

After all this now my requirement is on each "Order Type" there is one more expression i.e. "No. of Members".

Now this Expression i want to put in the Pie chart.. ( Note:. Pie will remain created on basis of "Turnover". the "No. of Member" expression is addition information which i want in the PIE Chart as a plain TEXT

Not applicable
Author

Dear All,

Please find attached Image for understanding my requirement.

if you closely then you will found that the pie chart is make on basis of T/O only, but the numeric is coming from the count Column.

Piechart_with_extra Information_1.png

maxgro
MVP
MVP

you can put no of members in the text part of the expression or another expression...whatever you want; in the number part use turnover

Dual(Sum(NoOfMember),Sum (Turnover))

The problem could be if you want the NoOfMember inside the pie and not outside

See attachment

Not applicable
Author

its working.. just you have to ensure that in number tag you have to select format as 'Default Expression"

Thanks,

Jitendra Kumar Vishwakarma