Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Pivot Table Dimensions to Expression

Hi Team,

Find the below screen shot.

QV_Help.JPG

Source Data
CtypeFromToProductRateRec_No
NETP5/31/200812/31/2015BRND297076.851234
NETP5/31/200812/31/2015BRND297076.851235

In the Source data, Ctype, from, to , product and rate fields having same data. but the Rec_No is different. I need to make the single row for the product, Rate and Rec_No should be in the row field(Pivot table).

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alkesh_sharma
Creator III
Creator III

Hello,

Please find the attached .QVW for your reference.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
alkesh_sharma
Creator III
Creator III

Hello,

Please find the attached .QVW for your reference.

Not applicable

Hi Settu,

click and hold on the dimension and then drag this up to the pivot location

hope that helps

Joe

Not applicable

Any tips for someone struggling to "drag up"? I continue to select the dimension but the blue arrow continues to point upwards instead of sideways no matter where I drag it.

Also is there any way to do this without the dragging feature? In properties maybe?

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III
Author

hi,

hope you aware, 'drag up' is possible in the pivot table only not straight table.

share the sample.

Not applicable

No other way to do this I'm afraid. Select and hold the mouse button and you get the blue arrow, when you 'drag up' take your mouse first into the expression area (the red box) and then up into the expression labels(up the red arrow) and it should change to a sideways arrow for you.

You might need to keep dragging up beyond the labels and outside the chart. it can be a bit funny at times to register the movement.

pivot drag.png

hope that helps

Joe

Not applicable

Gotcha. Thanks for the tip!