Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.
I am new to qlikview and have a few questions about pivot table layout. See attached.
1. How to i add a summary column at the end for all the quarters?
2. What is the best way to hide the blank column?
3. how do i auto expand everything and remove the expand icon?
Thanks for you help.
Go to Solution.
1. Click Properties->Presentation, choice the dimesion and click of 'show partial sums'
2. In the same property, you can choice, how you want to show the missing value 'missing symbol'
3 and finally alway in the same property, with 'always fully expanded' your problem will be solved.
Please provide some sample data.. So we can try a work around for you.
I have just attached the data.
u can follow "yvesqlik" description,tht's the solution.