Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table Total

Hello,

I made a pivot table for invoicing monthly costs. Attached is the screenshot for May. As you can see, cost centers, projects, and the month are displayed as columns, whereas each team is presented on the top horizontally (required by the management). I would like to add a total for each project and each team at the end of each row/column, but I couldn't get it right. The option "Total mode" in the expression tab is grey, which means I can only crack this from the expression itself, I suppose.

My current expression is simply sum(Allocation_Amount), and the field names for project and team are Project_Name and Party_Name, respectively. Please help me with it. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Tuan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Then click show partial sum for costcenter number only.

Uncheck for others.

Regards

ASHFAQ

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Go to presentation tab

Select your Dimensions

Tick Show Partial Sums

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

H,

Go to chart properties --> Presentation tab --> Select your dimension --> and now select show partial sum.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the suggestion. It's ALMOST what I wanted to achieve, except that it shows a total at every level...Is there a way to only show a grand total? (i.e. only the last row and column as shown in the attachment below.) Thanks!

pivot table2.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashfaq,

Thanks! But is there a way to show only grand total? Please see my reply to Manish above to see the current result. Thanks!

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Then click show partial sum for costcenter number only.

Uncheck for others.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot! Works perfect now!

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Welcome

Regards

ASHFAQ