I found some very weird issues with my pivot tables, specially when they are published on the server, using Ajax Client.
Basically, I have simple pivot table with three dimensions (Customer, =Shipto & '-' & State, Product Category) on the rows and two expressions on the columns (Sales,Performance). When I built it on desktop, dimensions are showed grouped, allowing user to drill down to the information he/she wants to see. When I publish this documment on server two issues happen:
1. Transposition: Columns and Rows switch places
2. Disappearing calculated field: My calculated dimension vanishes, even if you click on object properties and try to find it, it's just gone.
I am using Qlikview version 10.00.9519.9 SR5 64-bit