Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

Announcements
Announcement: We have made updates to resolve a Page Not Found error. If you still get this error, please let us know in the Community Corner.
Highlighted
NewQlikUser
New Contributor II

Pivot table changes after activate "hide tabrow"

Hi,

I add subtotals and grand total on my pivot table but when I select "Hide Tabrow" to share the QV project, for some reasons they are remove from the pivot table. Any idea why this is happening?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NewQlikUser
New Contributor II

Re: Pivot table changes after activate "hide tabrow"

Resolve. There was an issue with my version. I update the version and works perfectly.

6 Replies

Image please?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
NewQlikUser
New Contributor II

subtotals on.JPGBefore click "Hide Tabrow"subtotals off after hide tabrow.JPGAfter click "hide Tabrow"

1) Can you try to increase height of the object and see?

2) Which version you are using/ Please share full SR number (To know - Go to Help + About Qlikview + Version)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
NewQlikUser
New Contributor II

Doesn't make any difference if I increase the size of the object. The totals and subtotals completely remove.

I am using version 12.0.20400.0 SR5 64 bit Edition (x64)

@Clever_Anjos  Is that a bug in this version?

NewQlikUser
New Contributor II

Resolve. There was an issue with my version. I update the version and works perfectly.