Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewQlikUser
Contributor II
Contributor II

Pivot table changes after activate "hide tabrow"

Hi,

I add subtotals and grand total on my pivot table but when I select "Hide Tabrow" to share the QV project, for some reasons they are remove from the pivot table. Any idea why this is happening?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NewQlikUser
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Resolve. There was an issue with my version. I update the version and works perfectly.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Image please?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
NewQlikUser
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Before click "Hide Tabrow"Before click "Hide Tabrow"After click "hide Tabrow"After click "hide Tabrow"

Anil_Babu_Samineni

1) Can you try to increase height of the object and see?

2) Which version you are using/ Please share full SR number (To know - Go to Help + About Qlikview + Version)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
NewQlikUser
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Doesn't make any difference if I increase the size of the object. The totals and subtotals completely remove.

I am using version 12.0.20400.0 SR5 64 bit Edition (x64)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Clever_Anjos  Is that a bug in this version?

NewQlikUser
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Resolve. There was an issue with my version. I update the version and works perfectly.