Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pop-up Text Expression: Disable on Fast Change

I have a combo chart that Fast Changes to a straight table. Within the chart, I have a pop-up text expression. When I fast change, it shows the pop-up text expression in a column. Is there a way to hide or disable that expression for the straight table only?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry I figured it out! When viewing the Straight Table > Presentation > Columns > Hide Column. Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Did you try Hide Column in Presentation of Straight table against the expression?

Not applicable
Author

While in the Straight table I disabled the expression but it still disabled it on the combo chart. If you meant something else, please specify. Thanks!

Digvijay_Singh

I was trying on one sample, having expression in combo chart with no line/bar/symbol, only values on data points, I disabled it in straight table, it didn't impact in combo chart. Having PE 11 version. May be I misunderstood something.

Not applicable
Author

On my combo chart it is "Text as Pop-up" only. This doesn't go away when switching to the Straight Table. Is there a way to add a conditional statement?

Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry I figured it out! When viewing the Straight Table > Presentation > Columns > Hide Column. Thanks!

Digvijay_Singh

Thats what I suggested in first reply. Good, finally your problem is resolved. You can mark this discussion closed.