Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Print pdf with active url

Hi All,

I'd like to print pdf reports with active url adress in text object. Any idea how to do it?

Regards,

Przemek

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Anyone any idea, please?

Not applicable
Author

To refresh the plot...

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Wojda.

Thanks for sharing your problem. As for me, I have seldom tried to deal with that kind of problem before. Have you ever worked it out? I wonder whether you have any exprience about pdf extraction process. Because there is something wrong with my pdf reader. I need convert pdf into text or other formats. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Pan

avinashelite

As per my knowledge its  not possible using the text object ....we can add the action in the Qlikview but that does't work in pdf ...one work around would be to add the active  URL  in the straight table expression and hide all the dimensions and caption ... 

marcus_sommer

It's not possible by printing anything as pdf which meant only that you used a specilaized print-driver. You will need to create or write a pdf-document. But this might be possible with an extension - maybe someone adapt it from examples like those: https://www.google.de/search?q=javascript+create+pdf.

- Marcus

yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Doesn't work either, unfortunately. Link isn't clickable in PDF, but looks like a link though