Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problème de tableau avec variables

Bonjours à tous,

Voilà, j'ai un soucis concernant un tableau simple avec des dimensions et des expressions dont le "Poids" et la "Diamètre" et je donne la possibilité à l'utilisateur de saisir son poids min et max et le diamètre min et max et que ne s'affiche que les lignes validant les deux conditions.

Donc comme expression j'ai le set analysis suivant:

=only({$ <Diametre={">= $(=vchoixmindiam)<=$(=vchoixmaxdiam)"}>}Diametre)

=only({$ <Poids={">= $(=vchoixminpoids)<=$(=vchoixmaxpoids)"}>}Poids)

Cependant je n'arrive pas à ne pas afficher les lignes qui ne correspondent pas à la sélection effectuée (voir fichier joint) je souhaiterais que si le poid et le diamétre sont renseignés je veux voir les lignes validant les 2 condition, ou si un seul (Poids ou Diamètre) est renseigné voir les lignes validant la condition!

Avez-vous des idées?

Merci de votre attention

Quentin

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Excuse me, I thought the translation went automatically be re my concerns here:
Hi all,

Well, I have a concern about a simple table with dimensions and expressions with "Weight" and "Diameter" and give the possibility to the user to enter their weight min and max and min and max diameter and that displays only lines validating both conditions.

So as an expression I set the following analysis:
= only ({$ <Diametre={"> = $ (= vchoixmindiam) <= $ (= vchoixmaxdiam) "}>} Diameter)
= only ({$ <Poids={"> = $ (= vchoixminpoids) <= $ (= vchoixmaxpoids) "}>} Weight)

But I can not not display lines that do not match the selection (see attached file) I would like if the weight and diameter are filled I want to see the two lines enabling condition, or if one (weight or diameter) is filled to see the lines validating the condition!

Do you have any ideas?
Thank you for your attention
Quentin