Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with Pivot Chart Expression.

Hi Friends,

I am creating a pivot table where one column named 'Season-2011 Weight Sale No.14-13'

is not showing any value.And another problem is that the mentioned Column name should be dynamic.

It should be changed depending upon the user selections.We have a field Named "Sale No".We made a

list box of that Field and can select a SaleNo range and want to show the Amount(In Kgs)on that SaleNo

range.

I am attaching a Screenshot along with that discussion.There You find a red mark.On that point of column

name I want to put a Expression which shows A SaleNo Range on the basis of selection.User can select

any range.The column name should also be changed dynamically.It may be...'Season-2011 Weight Sale No.14-13',

Season-2011 Weight Sale No.40-13' ,Season-2011 Weight Sale No 1-25' etc.

Please help me.

Thanks And Regards.

Koushik.

1 Reply
klausskalts
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Try this - if we assume that you want the result to be for a specific Sale No and a specifik sales season:

Sum(

{<

[Sale No] = {$(=Only([Sale No]))},

[Season] = {$(=Only([Season]))},

>}

SalesWeight)

Column label should be

='Season: ' & ONLY(SEASON) & CHR(10) & 'Weight' & CHR(10) & 'SALE NO: ' &  Only([Sale No]

This will ONLY return a value when you have selected one (and only one) value in each of the fields SEASON and Sale No

OK?