Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel1990xyz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem with displaying a gauche chart

Dear all,

we just recognized a bug in our qvw. where we use gauche charts to present KPI`s.

It usually looks like this:

But in some of our installation it gets displayed like this:

We are thinking about that the reason for this issue could be our resolution or our graphic drivers.

Maybe someone experienced this issue before and can tell us his conclusion or the reason why this issue is taking place.

Looks like this can happen on windows 7/8 and 10 environments.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
c_gilbert
Creator II
Creator II

I assume you mean gauge chart (I thought QlikView had been upgraded with a new chart type for a moment there!)

I haven't experienced this bug myself, but it just looks to me like the first chart doesn't have labels visible, and the other one does.

Edit: I've just tested this, and I think it's due to the size of the chart - if you make a small gauge chart, the labels disappear, so I would suggest you either make your chart slightly bigger, or remove the labels.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
c_gilbert
Creator II
Creator II

I assume you mean gauge chart (I thought QlikView had been upgraded with a new chart type for a moment there!)

I haven't experienced this bug myself, but it just looks to me like the first chart doesn't have labels visible, and the other one does.

Edit: I've just tested this, and I think it's due to the size of the chart - if you make a small gauge chart, the labels disappear, so I would suggest you either make your chart slightly bigger, or remove the labels.

daniel1990xyz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Charlotte,

Removing the labels solve the problem. Thank you.

Best regards

Daniel

Not applicable

Hi,

Go through this it might help u,

Multi value Gauge Charts

Not applicable