Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marvin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem with plugin and ie

Hello

We must use plugin so we have to use internet explorer. My company is testing to embed ie in edge.

My problem is that when you open the first application from accesspoint the tool bar is hidden of a frame. It is not that it has disappeared, I can se the lowest part of the tool bar and when I move the pointer I can see that toolbar alternativ lights up. When I open a second application from access point the tool bar shows on that application and when I go back to the first application the tool bar is showing.

When I close access point and then open up access point again the tool bar is hidden under a frame in the first application.

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have a look at the following Community post, believe that may provide a new avenue, but you will have to wait for the 12.50 release which should be coming shortly:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Management/Another-IE-Plugin-Question-Chromium/m-p/1676368

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.