cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QV-9062 Calendar Bug - QV 12.20 SR3

Calender object problem after update QlikView to V12.10

We are having the same problem on the "Qv Server 12.20 SR3".

I was wondering if this bug was fixed in any of the previous versions.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It depends on what calendar bug you are talking about.

In QV12.10SR2 AJAX Calendar bugs QV-9095 and QV-QV-8829 (problems with Calendars when they are based on a variable) and QV-8322 and QV-8286 (impossible to select years) appear to be fixed.

In QV12.10SR4 AJAX Calendar bug QV-9675 (problem with Calendar using variables) was fixed.

In QV12.10SR6 AJAX Calendar bug QV-10484 (Calendar doesn't display text when it's based on a variable) was fixed.

In QV12.10SR7 AJAX Calendar bug QV-10484 (Calendar doesn't display text when it's based on a variable) was fixed. Indeed, this is the same as the previous fix. Either there must be bugs in Jira as well, or the double fix should definitely do away with this annoying problem

In QV12.20 releases there is no further official information about fixed calendar problems or regressions in the Ajax calendar objects. Which may sound a bit ominous, especially when the original bug QV-9062 from the linked discussion stays completly absent from all release notes.

Maybe it's time for a new call to Qlik Support. You can reference the Jira numbers listed above as background information.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It depends on what calendar bug you are talking about.

In QV12.10SR2 AJAX Calendar bugs QV-9095 and QV-QV-8829 (problems with Calendars when they are based on a variable) and QV-8322 and QV-8286 (impossible to select years) appear to be fixed.

In QV12.10SR4 AJAX Calendar bug QV-9675 (problem with Calendar using variables) was fixed.

In QV12.10SR6 AJAX Calendar bug QV-10484 (Calendar doesn't display text when it's based on a variable) was fixed.

In QV12.10SR7 AJAX Calendar bug QV-10484 (Calendar doesn't display text when it's based on a variable) was fixed. Indeed, this is the same as the previous fix. Either there must be bugs in Jira as well, or the double fix should definitely do away with this annoying problem

In QV12.20 releases there is no further official information about fixed calendar problems or regressions in the Ajax calendar objects. Which may sound a bit ominous, especially when the original bug QV-9062 from the linked discussion stays completly absent from all release notes.

Maybe it's time for a new call to Qlik Support. You can reference the Jira numbers listed above as background information.

DavidStrudwick
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have a similar issue in QV 12.3 SR1, my calendar object (created with variables) does not let me select any dates in full browser mode.  Does anyone know if there is already being looked at by Qlik?