Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wenkew186
Creator
Creator

QV text Corner Radius not works on Web

Hello all,

is there any solution about text corner radius unusable in Web?

thanks,

Kevin.

7 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What do you mean by "unusable in web"? It should work in recent versions of the major browsers and QV Server versions that are not more than a few years old.

You'll have to select Advanced styling mode in Settings->Document properties->General->Styling mode however

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Peter,

i means i set in desk version, but when i publish to server and check on accesspoint it not same with desk version.

please see: the first is in my desk version, the second is on accesspoint.

thanks,

kevin.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Ah I see. There may still be minor differences between the QlikView client and the Ajax client. And worse, the Ajax client may show slightly different object layouts depending on which browser you are using. Overall they are 99% compatible though.

You can do two things:

• Test in different browsers and see whether for example Google Chrome does a better tjob than for exmaple IE or Edge.
  • Switch to the IE Plugin to get an 100% identical layout.

A HTML rendering may forever be different from a Windows rendering. That is at least until Windows itself switches to pure web technology for its user interface

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

thanks peter,

i have try,browsers is not the question point, Chrome still not correct layout.  IE plugin mode is looks good,it show the same with desk version.

just want know, if there some way to make it good at ajax mode. as you said, ajax display have some issue,like layout shifting, chart font definition, may be color distortion. but i know upgrade is termination, maybe these question never be solve.

thanks,

kevin.

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

By the way, do you know how to set the IE Plugin as Defult display mode? thanks!

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

By the way, Peter, do you know how to set the IE Plugin as Defult display mode? thanks!

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

And the IE Plugin mode if must be need install plug-in? thanks!