Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView Full Browser version cuts letters

Good morning,

this is my first post, I hope I did not forget anything,

Short question: If I open a QlikView Report in the full browser Version, the letters "g" and "y" (and some more) are cut at the buttom / line switch. Please see the attached screenshot as an example.

This looks OK using the plugin or desktop version.

Release: 12.0.20300.0

Any idea? Setup possibilities? Or do I have to adjust the report?

Kind regards

Stefan

6 Replies
squeakie_pig
Creator II
Creator II

Are you using the IE plugin?

marcus_sommer

You could try it with another font-type and/or with an adjustment to the row-heights like:

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This only appears using the full browser Version.

Opening the report by using the IE plugin works fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I was hoping for a general solution / setting because there are several reports / tables etc. where this occurs.

marcus_sommer

I think there will be no general setting for this and you couldn't transfer this settings per layout-copy or with an object-scheme. Alternatives might be to use some macro-stuff (whereby I don't know the name and syntax for this property) or manually (respectively anyhow automated) changing the xml's from the prj-folder - whereby both alternatives aren't trivial and would need some efforts and I would only think about it if I had really to change thousands of objects.

But for the future you could create some kind of master-object and copy+paste it for your new objects.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK, thanks a lot for your responses.