Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Reports in PDF

We need QlikView reports to be generated in PDF File format. Can you please let us know exactly where we could find the option of converting QlikView report to PDF.

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In any QV object, you can right click and select 'Print as PDF' for chart objects or 'Print Possible as PDF' in other objects.

rrsrini2907
Creator
Creator

Hi,

Can i assumptions that

* report means Pivot or Straight table object.

* and when you open the document you may need to export this report into PDF.

If you want, there is a report property. You can print the object into multi sheet report.

The only thing you need to do is, you need to add this object inside the report you create under the report property.

When you click, it will export into PDF/print it directly.

Regards,

Srini.

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestion. But i cannot install any software in the Server. Do QlikView provide any Export to PDF Facility?

- Harish Banjan

rrsrini2907
Creator
Creator

Yes, they have some PDF writer S/W.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Srinivas,

Can you pls tell me where could i find that in QlikView.

-Harish Banjan

rrsrini2907
Creator
Creator

Hi, did you try installing CutePDF.

Regards,

Srini.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Srini,

We can't install any thrid party tool in the server. installation of CutePDF is not posible. Do we any other option?

-Harish Banjan

rrsrini2907
Creator
Creator

Hi Harish,

Qlikview has updated the download page.

Hence could not find the PDF writer software. If i remember, they had the PDF writer software.

Regards,

Srini.

Not applicable
Author

There is a reports menu within the application. you can drag & drop controls into the reports. its easier said than done. I create copies of all controls and hide them. the then drag & drop these controls into the report.

the report can then be saved as a pdf doc.