Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spetushi
Creator
Creator

Qlikview Visualizations

Hello QlikView Community,

I am looking at using a scatter plot in QlikView to visualize timeline of events. See attached sample data, sample qvw, and screenshot of what I have gotten so far. I would like to show Month-Year of Event in the X axis, and Event in the Y axis, with the Event name in the bubbles as well. I would like to only show sorted Month-Year of Events in the X axis and omit dates without events. There are events with 'N/A' as Event Date which I would like to display as well on the right side.

Sample.PNG

Thank you

Sokol

Labels (2)
3 Replies
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Spetushi,

May be like this ?

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,
KC
spetushi
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for taking a shot KC.

This helps, but will need to align the Y axis with the corresponding event bubble. I will look at it in more detail this evening.

Sokol

spetushi
Creator
Creator
Author

I was able to account for the misalignment of the bubbles with the Y axis events by changing the sorting logic:It shows correctly for USIt shows correctly for USHowever the labels are missing when I pick DE as the countryHowever the labels are missing when I pick DE as the country 

See attached new version. In the Sort settings, I used Expression to sort for the Event Date: =If([Event Date]='N/A',99999,[Event Date])

For the Event dimension, I removed the sort on Text and only using State. Not sure why some of the bubbles are missing the label.