Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview chart format ,Help required

In the chart below , I have two different dimensions with different metrics for each value. I want to know if this format is possible in Straight or Pivot chart in Qlikview. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Please find below the screenshot of the format I require.

Thanks in Advance

6 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

screenshot is missing

Not applicable
Author

Format1.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Sorry it was not uploaded.. This is the format of the report I need. Please suggest.

timanshu
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Nitesh,

According to information provided by you, I think you want to display expression different and separate for different dimensions.

But the values of any expression for  two dimensions in a row will be always same, if the dimensions are linked by some way.

Taking your data as example.

Dimension1 and 1  are two dimension values in a row. And any expression will give same result corresponding to any of these two dimensions.

If, your issue is something different from this, kindly attach your application for better understanding.

Not applicable
Author

hi Timanshu :

Yes you are absolutely correct, this is what I am looking for.

Apart from this requirement I am also not sure if this kind of chart form is possible in Straight table or Pivot table.I am majorly confused with Designing of this chart. Please suggest

timanshu
Creator III
Creator III

Can you attach an example to show Data?

As an  example, I have a dimension naming States and a dimension naming Cities and I have an expression to show sum of sales.

States          Cities          Sum(Sales)

Haryana        Gurgaon       7000

Haryana        Sonepat        5000

Maharashtra  Mumbai        6000

Maharashtra   Pune           3000

Now, Always Sum of sales will be calculated on City. As City is subset of state.

Do you want like this :

States          Cities        Sum(Sales) by City     Sum(Sales) by state

Haryana        Gurgaon       7000                              12000

Haryana        Sonepat        5000                              12000

Maharashtra  Mumbai        6000                                9000

Maharashtra   Pune           3000                                9000

??